UMNI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling ore to the corp.

2 posters

Go down

Selling ore to the corp. Empty Selling ore to the corp.

Post by akbrhakta Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:11 am

As i was solo mining is Off i was wondering if i could sell my ore to the corp. It seems like it would benefit the corp alot by haveing to ore we mine STAY within the corp ,and more than likly make us more money in the long run by us being able to make it into items that sell for much more than the ore itself. If you could respond to this sol, i would be most appreciative.
akbrhakta
akbrhakta

Back to top Go down

Selling ore to the corp. Empty Re: Selling ore to the corp.

Post by Diziet Thomas Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 am

Hey Ak

Yeah we will refine your ore and pay you the mineral prices for it. You even make more isk this way because solicetar has perfect refine skills and will get it all for you. All you need to do is put your ore in the leisure center Corp hangar in offugen. Go there open the Corp hangar open the tab ore for refining and in that section open one of the station containers find one that's empty put your ore in there and make a bookmark with your name on it and put that in the container. You'll get a message saying you won't be able to take anything out once you put it in there don't worry it will get done on the level. Only a few people can take stuff out of there. If you have any problems with this just hit me up in game and I will help you out.

Diziet

Diziet Thomas

Back to top Go down